[NTG-context] bug in \setuptagging?

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat May 31 18:01:49 CEST 2014

> 1. I think you have to redefined the \doverbatimspace command.
>
> \appendtoks
>    \unexpanded\def\doverbatimspace{\hskip\zeropoint\char32\hskip\zeropoint}%
> \to \everyenableelements
>
> 2. You have to put this code block *before* \setuptagging.

Many thanks for your fast reply, Wolfgang.

I’m afraid that it doesn’t work with this sample (ConTeXt isn’t able to
compile the source):

\appendtoks
   \unexpanded\def\doverbatimspace{\hskip\zeropoint\char32}%
\to \everyenableelements
\setuptagging[state=start]

\starttext
\starttyping
index 2d5ce1e..7a9f279 100644
\stoptyping
\stoptext

It is a sample from an introduction to git (it took me a while to find
it in a +250-page book).

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--