[NTG-context] Publications working in latest beta?

Robin.Kirkham at csiro.au Robin.Kirkham at csiro.au
Tue May 27 16:08:45 CEST 2014

Dear List,

After some time absent from Context-land, I thought I’d try the new non-BibTeX publications system. However I can’t get the following minimal example to work … \cite seems to expand to a () and there is no rendering of the publications list. Is the problem my example, or is it a bug?

Robin

\definebtxdataset[test]
\usebtxdataset[test][sample.bib]

\definebtxrendering[test]
\setupbtxrendering[test][numbering=yes]

\starttext
As \cite[author][test::Eijkhout1991] already indicated, bibtex is a
\LATEX||centric program.

\placebtxrendering[test]
\stoptext

ConTeXt  ver: 2014.05.23 23:24 MKIV beta  fmt: 2014.5.27  int: english/english