[NTG-context] upright lowercase Greek letters in math formulas

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 26 15:37:01 CEST 2014

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:
> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> How could I get upright lowercase Greek letters in math formulas
>> (provided that such a symbol exists, of course)?
>
> $\mathgreekupright 15{\rm\frac{μm}{μs}}$ 15 μs

Thank you, that worked.

> I guess you are aware of \setupmathematics[lcgreek=normal] that makes
> all lower case greek letters upright.

I don't want that. I would still like to be able to have italic
letters by default, for example for quantities like magnetic
permeability.

All I need is a switch to make *all* the letters upright, including
the Greek ones.

So the only question is: is it an oversight or is it on purpose that
\rm doesn't also switch the Greek letters to their upright form?

Mojca