[NTG-context] Ctx goes into infinite loop?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun May 25 18:33:59 CEST 2014

On 5/25/2014 1:33 PM, Lukáš Procházka wrote:

> - Question: when is Ctx supposed to adopt Lua 5.3?

It will take a while as

- 5.3 it's not yet official
- then 5.3 needs to become stable
- we need to test implications of the new number system
- tests have shows it's a slightly slower

Maybe there's nothing to gain from a move to 5.3, apart from keeping up
with general Lua. If we make the switch it will first be tested quite a
while in production before it leaves beta.