[NTG-context] I'm too studpid for Context...

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sat May 24 13:02:33 CEST 2014

Am 24.05.2014 um 12:51 schrieb Werner Hintze <we.hintze at gmail.com>:

> Thank you. But I still Don’t unterstand. I believe, I can write so:
>
> \definefontfamily [myfamily] [serif] [Palatino]
> \setupbodyfont[myfamily, 10pt]
> But then I have no italics, bold or small caps.

Which system do you use?

When I use the default palatino font from OS X only the upright style is shown because
there is a bug in the fontloader when the font is in ttc or font format.
> When I write only:
>
> \setupbodyfont[palatino, 10pt]
> all is well. What’ wromg here?

In this case context uses the tex gyre patella font (a palatino clone), you can load it with
the \definefontfamily command when you write

    \definefontfamily […] […] [TeX Gyre Pagella]

Wolfgang