[NTG-context] \setuplist ignores width=<dim> in combination with headnumber=no

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 23 18:20:07 CEST 2014

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Am 23.05.2014 um 13:08 schrieb Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
>> I would like to remove header numbers for subsections, but keep
>> subsections properly aligned in the table of contents. However, the
>> width= parameter seems to be completely ignored in that case.
>>
>> Here's a nearly-minimal example:
>>
>> \setuplist[section][width=10mm,style=bold]
>> \setuplist[subsection][width=15mm,headnumber=no]
>
> \setuplist[subsection][distance=20mm,headnumber=no]

Dear Wolfgang,

Perfect, thank you, it works.

Even though I still don't understand why width wouldn't give the
desired result. The keyword "distance=" seems to be the distance
between the right edge of section number and the left edge of section
title, while "width=" seems to be the distance between the left edge
of section number and section title. (If width>0, distance is just
added to width.)

I don't understand why no head number "nullifies" width.

Mojca