[NTG-context] Bold small caps

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:55:33 CEST 2014

Hi,

I always forget how to use bold or italic small caps (I keep mixing
addff/setff and smcp/+smcp/smallcaps etc.). In ideal world it could be
nice if simply
    {\sc Normal and \bf Bold Small Caps} or
    {\bf\sc Bold Small Caps}
would work out-of-the-box.

The first hit on the wiki was
    http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bold_small_caps
which contained just the MKII example. I added a MKIV example
    {\setff{smallcaps} Normal and \bf bold Small Caps.}
but the problem is that this example only works with <put any font
name here> except for the default Latin Modern setup.

Would it make sense to fix this for the default LM setup as well?

Mojca