[NTG-context] \setuplist ignores width=<dim> in combination with headnumber=no

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 23 13:08:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

I would like to remove header numbers for subsections, but keep
subsections properly aligned in the table of contents. However, the
width= parameter seems to be completely ignored in that case.

Here's a nearly-minimal example:

\setuplist[section][width=10mm,style=bold]
\setuplist[subsection][width=15mm,headnumber=no]
\setuplist[subsubsection][width=20mm,style=slanted,pagestyle=normal]

\starttext

\completecontent
\page[yes]

\section{First section}
\subsection{First subsection}
\subsubsection{First subsubsection}
\subsubsubsection{First subsubsubsection}
\section{Second section}
\subsection{Second subsection}
\subsubsection{Second subsubsection}
\subsubsubsection{Second subsubsubsection}
\stoptext

The example has been adapted from
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Table_of_Contents. The image on the wiki
seems ok, but I get a different result if I try to run the same
example with the latest version of ConTeXt (mkiv).

Somewhat related: say that I wanted to setup
    \setuplist[<name>][width=10mm]
for all the sections and sub(subsub)sections. The documentation seems
to suggest that \placecontent[aligntitle=yes/no,width=10mm] should do
that (it's not clear to me whether that's yes or no that should do
it), but it doesn't seem to have any effect at all.

Mojca