[NTG-context] [bug?] no space before \cite[data][] and after \abbreviation

pol stra ryzz at hotmail.fr
Thu May 22 14:35:01 CEST 2014

Hello,

I used "see \cite[data]" in a document and I obtained "seeAuthor" without space between "see" and "Author". I think it is a bug.

I also had troubles with abbreviations (although it might be a bad use from myself):
setting "\abbreviation{AB}{Abbreviation}"

"an \AB some text" will give "an ABsome text" => missing space after abbreviation
"an {\AB} some text" will give "an AB some text" => OK
"an \infull{AB} some text" will give "an  some text" => missing expanded abbreviation

setting:
"\definesynonyms[abbrev][abbrevs][\infull]
\setupsynonyms[style=normal]
\abbrev{AB}{Abbreviation}"

"an \AB some text" will give "an ABsome text" => missing space after abbreviation
"an {\AB} some text" will give "an AB some text" => OK
"an \infull{AB} some text" will give "an Abbreviation some text" => OK

Is it bugs or I do something wrong ?

Best regards,