[NTG-context] \setnumber

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:32:54 CEST 2014

Actually you are right: one can setup the userpage numbers by just saying way=byblock (no need to repeat numberconversionset).
Here is a complete example:

\defineconversionset[frontpart:pagenumber][][romannumerals]
\defineconversionset[bodypart:pagenumber] [][numbers]
\defineconversionset[backpart:pagenumber] [][characters]
\setupuserpagenumber[way=byblock]

\starttext

\startfrontmatter
\placecontent