[NTG-context] stretching/expanding Greek characters

Alan Bowen bowenalan03 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:49:01 CEST 2014

I am trying to typeset some compendia found in a medieval Greek manuscript
and would like to stretch or expand several characters in my font. So far,
I have mostly found information about stretching the inter-word spacing
(tracking). There is, however, discussion in a few places of what I want in
Arabic but I am at a loss to see how I might adapt this to Greek.

If this is even possible, I would be grateful for any suggestions or
pointers.

My Greek font, defined as a fallback, is IFAO Grec Unicode (regular only).

Alan