[NTG-context] Blindtext

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:07:51 CEST 2014

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 11:39 AM, Werner Hintze <w.hintze at posteo.eu> wrote:
> Aha. Thank you. I unterstand that there is a solution, but I don’t
> unterstand it.
>
> Anyway: There are lots of more important things in ConTeXt I don’t
> understand yet – and may be never will unterstand. (For example how to use
> Fonts.)
>
> Thanks for your help and have a nice day!

In the m-ipsum.mkiv there is an example:

\usemodule[ipsum]

\starttext

    \ipsum[alternative=paragraph,before=\blank,after=\blank,language=la]

    \ipsum[alternative=lines,n=2,right=\par,before=\blank,after=\blank,language=la]

    \ipsum[alternative=lines,n=random,before=\blank,after=\blank,language=la]

    \ipsum[alternative=lines,before=\startitemize,after=\stopitemize,left=\startitem,right=\stopitem,language=la]

    \ipsum[alternative=words,left=(,right=),inbetween=\space,language=la]

    \page

    \defineipsum
      [ward]
      [file=ward,
       before=\blank,
       after=\blank]

    \defineipsum
      [ward:itemize]
      [ward]
      [alternative=lines,
       before={\startitemize[packed]},
       after=\stopitemize,
       left=\startitem,
       right=\stopitem]

    \defineipsum
      [ward:title]
      [ward]
      [alternative=lines,
       n=random]

    \subject{\directipsum{ward:title}}

    \ipsum[ward]
    \ipsum[ward:itemize]

\stoptext

Try to compile that. Maybe it helps enough so you can use it as you want?

/Mikael