[NTG-context] Interactive U3D in .pdf via ConTeXt?

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Tue May 20 09:34:43 CEST 2014

Hello,

thanks both for the solution.

Interactive 3D graphics works well with the latest Ctx Beta;
even the "preview" member is not necessary.

My last attempt with Laurana which gives the desired result can be downloaded here (30 days from now):

http://leteckaposta.cz/809373502

On Sun, 18 May 2014 09:12:55 +0200, Michail Vidiassov <master at iaas.msu.ru> wrote:

> Dear luigi,
>
> you wrote:
>  I've to play a bit with width , height and the 3D controls of the
> adobe reader to have a nice view,

> It should also be possible to select the model or its part in Adobe
> GUI (in the model tree, for example), select "Zoom to part", ask Adobe
> viewer for camera properties and use them for view parameters.
> But I have to fix and improve my module to enable that functionality.
>
> Michail

@Michail:

Yes, it would be great also to "say" to PDF or to AR to initialize the view zooming maximally to the whole object (which is special case of "Zoom to part" with "part" being the whole object).

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:LPr at pontex.cz]