[NTG-context] Centering tabulate env. using \setuptabulate

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:36:56 CEST 2014

On 13 mai 2014, at 08:30, Mikael P. Sundqvist <mickep at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r.
> o. <LPr at pontex.cz> wrote:
>> ... Wikified:
>> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Tabulate#Horizontal_centering_table_on_the_page
>>
>> Lukas
>
> I realized that the second none is not needed. It is sufficient with
> empty {} (or they could include any text). I updated the wiki.

Actually the « none » in
	\placetable[force,none]
means you don’t want a caption and the first braces enclose the caption, while the second braces enclose what is going to be « placed »: compare

\placetable[force]{This is a centered tabulation}{
\starttabulate[|r|l|]
\HL
\NC I want this table \NC aligned in the center.\NR
\HL
\stoptabulate}

with

\placetable[force,none]{This is a centered tabulation}{
\starttabulate[|r|l|]
\HL
\NC I want this table \NC aligned in the center.\NR
\HL
\stoptabulate}

Best regards: OK