[NTG-context] workaround for another too-low symbol in Pagella?

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at MIT.EDU
Sat May 10 12:07:43 CEST 2014

Otared,

I agree (and that it's not ConTeXt's fault).  Palatino ("Palladio")
works fine (using LaTeX with \usepackage{mathpazo}).  Only Pagella does
not.

I will try Mikael Sundqvist's fallback trick or method ("a trick I use
twice," said Polya), borrowing from LM.

-Sanjoy