[NTG-context] Two coexisting number conversions (in headers and in texts)

Maggyero maggyero at gmail.com
Fri May 9 15:17:25 CEST 2014

Hello,

How can I achieve this chapter numbering?

— page 1:

I My chapter (header)
-----------------
First My chapter (text)

— page 2:

II My chapter (header)
------------------
II My chapter (text)

That is to say having every chapter number in roman numeral except the
first one but only in the text (not in the header).

For the moment I can achieve only the chapter numbering for the text but
not for the header:

\define[1]{\myconversion}{\ifcase #1\relax \or First\else
\convertnumber{Romannumerals}{#1}\fi}
\defineconversion[myconversion][\myconversion]
\setuphead[chapter][conversion=myconversion]
\setupheadertexts[{\getmarking[chapternumber]\quad\getmarking[chapter]}]

\starttext
\startchapter[title=My chapter]
\stopchapter
\startchapter[title=My chapter]