[NTG-context] Vertical alignment of \placefigure[right]

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:23:03 CEST 2014

Hi,

I would like to vertically shift the placement of figures
(\placefigure[right]...), so that the upper side of the figure would
be aligned with the top of the first line in a paragraph as opposed to
the bottom of the first paragraph.

Here's a minimal example. The second "ugly workaround" shows what I'm
trying to achieve, but ideally using a cleaner approach. Does there
exist a magic keyword for that?

\starttext
\hrule
\placefigure[right]{Caption}{\framed[width=5cm,height=4cm]{}}
\input knuth

% ugly workaround
\hrule
\vskip-11pt
\placefigure[right]{Caption}{\framed[width=5cm,height=4cm]{}}
\vskip11pt
\input knuth
\stoptext

Thank you,