[NTG-context] \pm set too low in MkIV?

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at MIT.EDU
Tue May 6 16:56:49 CEST 2014

Thanks for the testing.  I just tried it too. The live context uses MkIV
2012.05.30.  It also gets a different set of fonts:

VNVCGN+LMMathSymbols10-Regular       Type 1            Custom
LFHPBE+LMRoman12-Regular             CID Type 0C       Identity-H

I still wonder whether the placement is due to the new LM Math font.

-Sanjoy