[NTG-context] linebreaks and cell width in xtables

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun May 4 21:46:01 CEST 2014

On 05/04/2014 08:27 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:
> Any of the following will work here. Which is or are idiomatic I will
> leave for others to say.
>
>     This cell has multiple lines.\\
>
>     This cell has multiple lines.\par
>
>     This cell has multiple lines.\blank[none]

Many thanks for your reply, Rik.

I’m afraid none of them works. Here is my sample:

\starttext
    \startxtable[option=stretch]
        \startxrow
            \startxcell
                aaa\blank[none]aaa
            \stopxcell
            \startxcell
                \ConTeXt\ \contextversion
            \stopxcell
        \stopxrow
        \startxrow
            \startxcell
                This cell has multiple lines.
                Vertical spacing is wrong.
            \stopxcell
            \startxcell
                What am I missing?
            \stopxcell
        \stopxrow
    \stopxtable
\stoptext

I’m using latest beta (2014.04.28 23:24) and the issue happens when
there is text before and after the break.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk