[NTG-context] too many open files?

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Thu May 1 01:13:47 CEST 2014

Dear,

I’m compiling the new version of my manual on the SuperCollider language, using a project structure, and I’m including a lot of pdfs, as I’m automatically generating figures containing colorised code that have to included  in the book. Btw I’m quite happy of the results! Thanks to devs for your work.

Anyway, I’m stuck at this. I’m getting this error, seems related to the number of included pdfs

 </paperiProgetti/SC/introSC/code/controlli/map.pdfI/O Error: Couldn't open file '/paperiProgetti/SC/introSC/code/controlli/map.pdf': Too many open files.

!LuaTeX error: xpdf: reading PDF image failed
 ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

What can I do?

Thanks a lot, Best
-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - StudiUm
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.fonurgia.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/sets/
--> http://vimeo.com/vanderaalle
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

"This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)