[NTG-context] Can I do my next book in ConTeXt?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Tue Apr 29 14:43:23 CEST 2014

On Apr 28, 2014, at 4:03 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> Have work flows been devised to combine PDF production for print and EPUB from a ConTeXt-based source?

Well, there's pandoc: http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/

I've been taking something of a break from (La)TeX and have been working on the documentation for an open source hobbyist CNC milling/routing machine, the Shapeoko: http://www.shapeoko.com/ (currently working on converting an SO2 into a 3D printer), so have been using markdown and mediawiki a lot --- there's a lot to be said for just writing and assigning gross markup w/o consideration for final appearance, only doing that at the end.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer