[NTG-context] git

Philipp Gesang Philipp.Gesang at alumni.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Apr 26 12:02:20 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Marius’ git mirror is not going to be kept in sync anymore. From
his answer:

      Because of security issues I disconnected the server there
      git script was running from the internet and have no plans
      to restore it.

Which I think is quite a loss because it made working with the
beta *much* easier. Would it be possible to put up something
similar on the garden? Maybe Hans is already using git and forgot
to tell everybody ;) ?

If someone has a permanently online machine to spare maybe they
could set up a cronjob for Marius’s script:

      https://gitorious.org/context/context/source/d493b9c93ad826044bd17889da2ee099c8ed72d5:context_git_update.pl

Any thoughts?
Philipp

···<date: 2014-03-16, Sunday>···<from: Hans Hagen>···