[NTG-context] Supported architectures for minimals (any ppc users out there?)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 13:55:03 CEST 2014

Hi,

I would suggest dropping support for linux-ppc for the ConTeXt
distribution unless somebody objects.

I'm surprised about the number of ppc users on Mac (and would be
curious to get more off-list feedback from those still using it). TeX
Live planned to drop support this year, but it seems that it's staying
for now. We are currently cross-compiling the binaries, but at the
moment both luajittex and metapost compilations seem to be broken.

We also don't seem to have any kfreebsd or sparc-solaris users, but as
long as their builders enjoy supplying the binaries, that's fine by me
;)

On the other hand I need to sit down one day and fix support for
cygwin. I'm sorry that this didn't happen yet.

Mojca