[NTG-context] issues with greeknumerals

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Tue Apr 8 16:36:04 CEST 2014

On 04/08/2014 05:09 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> [...]
> I’m speaking about the different results when you use “G” or
> “Greeknumerals” as name for the conversion in \defineconversionset,
> while the first works in bookmarks the second doesn’t work even though
> there is no difference between both names.

Many thanks, Wolfgang, Otared and Thomas, for your replies.

As a user I don’t understand why \defineconversionset needs complete
names for some numerals and initials for others. And this is only
required for PDF bookmarks, since everything else works fine.

Here you have an example which shows the original issue:

  \defineconversionset[cs][0,Romannumerals,Characters,n,g][n]

PDF bookmarks wouldn’t work with initials only:

  \defineconversionset[cs][0,I,a,n,g][n]

You are the experts: wouldn’t it be easier that PDF bookmarks would
accept both intials and full names? The required mixture isn’t easier
for users.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--