[NTG-context] Vertically stretched split table

Joshua Krämer joshua.kraemer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 01:52:01 CEST 2014

On 2014-04-07, 23:18, Hans Hagen wrote:

> the height stretch is a special case and not interfaced with the
> splitter (would demand multipass whihc in turn could lead to
> oscillation)

Thanks for the information, I've already feared it would be like that.
I have thus created a custom solution using frames, hrules and
vfills in between.  So far, it works well.  (A small problem is wrong
hrule spacing at the beginning of the page, and
start/stoplinecorrection leads to wrong vfill-spacing.  If I can't sort
it out, I'll write another message.)

Kind regards
Joshua Krämer