[NTG-context] Multiple bibliographies (bib-module, mkiv)

Peng Zhang pczhang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:13:48 CEST 2014

Hi Robert,

Thank you very much for this workaround! It does work. Would it be
possible that I can make two fake/invisible sections? (without showing
primary sources and secondary sources in your example)

I am doing my CV. I just want two separate reference lists, one for
journal and one for published abstracts.

I am copying the CV template from wiki.

\definehead[CVHEAD][subject]

\setuphead[subject][style=\bfa,after={\blank[medium]}]

\definehead[SUBCVHEAD][subsubject]

\setuphead[subsubject][style=\bf,after={\blank[small]},before={\blank[small]}]

I want something like
\CVHEAD{References}
\SUBCVHEAD{Pulished Journal Articles}

list 1
\SUBCVHEAD{Pulished Abstracts}
list 2

Could I put two fake/invisible sections within those subcvhead?

Thanks,
Peng