[NTG-context] Vertically stretched split table

Joshua Krämer joshua.kraemer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:56:10 CEST 2014

Dear list,

if I specify "option=height" with an xtable, a single-page
table is stretched vertically to fill the whole textheight.  However, I
need this feature with a multipage table.  In the following example,
the table on the first page should be stretched, but isn't:

\showframe
\starttext
\startxtable [option=height, split=yes]
  \startxrow
    \startxcell \input knuth \stopxcell
    \startxcell \input ward \stopxcell
  \stopxrow
  \startxrow
    \startxcell \input zapf \stopxcell
    \startxcell \input ward \stopxcell
  \stopxrow
  \startxrow
    \startxcell \input knuth \stopxcell
    \startxcell \input ward \stopxcell
  \stopxrow
\stopxtable
\stoptext

The table parts on all the pages but the last page should be stretched
vertically.  If this isn't possible with xtable, is it possible in
another way?  I hope it is possible without splitting the table by
hand, because it is a big project with several hundred table pages,
and splitting by hand would make changes (additional rows) really hard.

Thanks for your help and kind regards,
Joshua Krämer