[NTG-context] bizarre error message

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Tue Apr 1 11:18:59 CEST 2014

On 03/29/2014 11:26 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Ok, we need indeed some example of this so that we can test. It can for
> instance relate to some prev pointer still not being ok (which can
> result in such errors). This means that when context looks back at some
> node that happens to be a head node, we can get weird effects. In due
> time this will be sorted out but the more tests we have the sooner.

Sadly, it is a Heisenbug - I have been unable so far to isolate it.
Compilation showed this bug both on linux and OS X - commented parts of
the file in question - compilation worked - uncommented line by line -
compilation keeps working without error. I'm no longer sure if it is
indeed a problem with the mixedcolumns environment or the new
bibliography code or a combination of both...

Thomas