[NTG-context] How can I use Aditya filter module within XML?

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Fri Mar 28 18:34:05 CET 2014

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014, Xan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to use
>
> <paragraph> \startmarkdown bla... \stopmarkdown </paragraph>
>
> With my code (xmlflush) the start/stopmarkdown is printed without interpretation.

I have never tried the xml mechanism, so I am not sure whether the filter
module works or not. If either the verbatim or the buffer mechanisms work,
then the filter module should work. If not, it might be possible to create
something like

\xmlflushfilter[...options...]{...body...}

but I will need to look into the xml mechnaism in detail to see how to
code that.

Aditya