[NTG-context] typewriter style with Constantia

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:27:46 CET 2014

Am 27.03.2014 um 16:21 schrieb Peter Münster <pmlists at free.fr>:

> Hi,
>
> With the following setup and ConTeXt version 2014.02.14 I got typewriter
> style:

> \definefontfamily[constantia][sans][Constantia]
> \setupbodyfont[constantia]
> \starttext
> normal and \type{mono}
>
> But not with version 2014.03.25.
>
> What should I do to get typewriter style please?

You have to specify a font for monospaced text and it’s better to set also a font for math.

\definefontfamily[constantia][serif][Constantia]
\definefontfamily[constantia][mono] [Consolas]
\definefontfamily[constantia][math] [TeX Gyre Pagella Math]

\setupbodyfont[constantia]
\starttext
normal and \type{mono}
\stoptext