[NTG-context] Footnote maker in parentheses

St├ęphane Goujet stephane.goujet at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 25 14:02:59 CET 2014

Hello,

  I would like that the footnote marker (both in the note
call and the footnote text) appear in parentheses.

  I tried using :

\setupnotation[footnote][titleleft={(},titleright={)}]

because the names title* sounded close to what I was looking for, but
it did not produce any change (neither in the call nor in the foonote
itself).

  Are those the correct parameters to play with ?
  Do they need another parameter/option to be set in order to enable
them ?

Greetings,
  Stéphane.