[NTG-context] Placing arbitrary pdf bookmarks

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Mar 22 17:31:34 CET 2014

On 03/22/2014 04:35 PM, Jean-Philippe Rey wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am willing to use ConTeXt to produce a bunch of stickers. My
> stickers are grouped into categories but I don't want any headers or
> titles to interfere with the layout of the stickers, so I didn't use
> \startchapter and the likes.

Hi Jean-Philippe,

I think there is workaround for your case: not placing heads in document.

Here you have a shorter sample

    \setupinteraction[state=start]
    \placebookmarks[chapter,section]
    \setuphead[chapter,section][placehead=no]
    \starttext

    \chapter{B1}
    \section{A1}

    Sticker 1

    Sticker 2

    \page
    \chapter{A2}

    Sticker 3

    Sticker 4
    \stoptext

BTW, those links doesn’t seem to works with evince or xpdf. SumatraPDF
seems to have no problem with them. (Just in case you happen to use any
of these PDF viewers [I’m reporting the issue to evince developers].)

I hope it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk