[NTG-context] Placing arbitrary pdf bookmarks

Jean-Philippe Rey jean-philippe.rey at ecp.fr
Sat Mar 22 16:35:15 CET 2014

Hello all,

I am willing to use ConTeXt to produce a bunch of stickers. My stickers are grouped into categories but I don't want any headers or titles to interfere with the layout of the stickers, so I didn't use \startchapter and the likes. However, I would like to add pdf bookmarks in order to quickly jump to the start of a category. After taking a look at strc-bkm.mkiv, I tried the following

 		\setupinteraction[state=start]
		\definelist[building]
		\definelist[aisle]
		\placebookmarks[building,aisle]

		\starttext

		\bookmark[building]{B1}
		\bookmark[aisle]{A1}

		Sticker 1

		Sticker 2

		\page
		\bookmark[aisle]{A2}

		Sticker 3

		Sticker 4

		\page
		\bookmark[building]{B2}
		\bookmark[aisle]{A3}

		Sticker 5

		Sticker 6

		\stoptext

But it didn't worked. I didn't get any error message but no bookmark either.

How can I directly add a bookmark to the pdf table of contents ? Previously I was using the ReportLab toolkit which provided for this purpose the bookmarkPage and addOutlineEntry functions. Is there a similar solution with ConTeXt ?

Thanks for your help,

--
Jean-Philippe Rey                 Professeur - École Centrale Paris
jean-philippe.rey at ecp.fr          92295 Châtenay-Malabry Cedex - France