[NTG-context] Bugs in XML export (for ePub)

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Mar 11 09:09:41 CET 2014

more issues:

[5] emphasis

How to markup emphasize (\em, \bf, \it, \sl) so that it gets exported? {\em Something} doesn’t.

And hey, can I bribe you to look into that issues? Some nice felt hats from Kyrgyzstan perhaps?

The ePub/export stuff is not in a workable state. If you don’t want to work at it, we should really remove it to avoid raising false hopes.

I can’t tell how easy it is to fix/enhance. Would it make sense for me to start somewhere?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net