[NTG-context] struggling with section headers

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Mar 11 05:05:50 CET 2014

Am 2014-03-11 um 10:01 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm <texml at fiee.net>:

> - In automatic typesetting, I can’t know how much lines my titles will take.
> - Still the space above titles becomes negative so that title and previous lines of body text overlap.

Further, my setting of interlinespace for the titles seems to be ignored, the rest of the page is out of sync with the grid;
if I enable internalgrid=strict, I get a huge gap instead of the defined interlinespace, thr first line of the title just moves up even more into the previous paragraph.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net