[NTG-context] struggling with section headers

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Mar 11 05:01:01 CET 2014

Am 2014-03-11 um 03:11 schrieb Thangalin <thangalin at gmail.com>:

> Try using \testpage[3]. The 3 will have to vary depending on the
> number of lines that the section titles can possibly take up. For
> example, if the section title takes up 4 lines, then you might want to
> use \testpage[5].

Thank you, it helps to palliate the symptoms, but it doesn’t cure the disease.

- In automatic typesetting, I can’t know how much lines my titles will take.
- Still the space above titles becomes negative so that title and previous lines of body text overlap.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net