[NTG-context] Problem using the new buildin simplefont \definefontfamily with OTF fonts

罗晨星 chenxing.luo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 06:02:16 CET 2014

Well with
\definefontfamily[mainface][serif][Minion Pro][opticalsize=yes]
It does work. But I just wonder why some people could omit this option? Is
there a bug?

Will this be omitted in later distributions?

Results has been attached, 4 complete build result for you to analyze.

南京大学 现代工程与应用科学学院 2013级
罗晨星
Luo Chenxing
chenxing.luo at gmail.com