[NTG-context] new beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Mar 7 12:14:02 CET 2014

Hi,

I uploaded a new beta. Apart from the usual 'improvements' and a few
'fulfilled wishes' the main difference is in some optimized register
generation code: in the crited project we're dealing with tens of
thousands of different index entries and that gave problems with
luajittex (first of all a memory issue due to limitations in luajit,
after that a 20 fold slowdown thanks to poor hashing) but Luigi and I
were able to sort that out.

If you use luajittex and run into memory issues (indicated by the
inability to load the tuc file) you can say

\setupregister[index][referencemethod=forward]

given that you never place an index before the entries are defined.

If you use luajittex and it's way too slow, then wait till the updated
binaries are released. (Or just use luatex).