[NTG-context] option suggestion for \setupindenting

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Thu Mar 6 21:06:38 CET 2014

> Am 06.03.2014 um 19:35 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez:
>>
>> 	\leftskip2em
>> 	\parindent-2em
>>
>> Would it be possible to have a reverse option in \setupindenting, whic
>> could be applied with the other options?
>>
>> Many thanks for your help,
>
> \definestartstop
>   [weird]
>   [before={\startnarrow[left=2em,default=left]\setupindenting[yes,-2em]},
>    after={\stopnarrow}]
>
> \setupindenting[yes,2em]

Many thanks for your fast reply, Wolfgang.

I have a book that I want to typeset using ConTeXt, to show its author
the results.

\leftskip and \parindent work fine for me. The problem is the length. I
need the reverse indenting only in the final chapter (it’s a book list,
that I would like to avoid to input as a BibTeX bibliography).

The book will have a general \setupindenting, but I don’t know whether
it will be small, medium or big. And in the last chapter, I want this
vaules to be the same, but with a reverse indenting.

Here is the sample.

    \setupindenting[yes,medium]

    \starttext

    \dorecurse{5}{\input knuth\par}

    I can change indenting value, but I cannot get an inverse indenting.

    \setupindenting[yes,small]

    \dorecurse{5}{\input knuth\par}

    \stoptext

I think that \setupindenting[reverse] makes sense as an option. So the
user can set inverse indentings for the whole document. And (s)he will
have to change the value only once, if applied before as standard indenting.

Many thanks for your help again,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk