[NTG-context] Appendix Page Numbering

Troy Henderson thenders at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 02:42:17 CET 2014

> Is it possible to have ONLY the prefix (not followed by the corresponding
> page number) with this implementation?  If not, is that a feature that can
> also be added?

I tried to create a custom label called "viewercustom" (which operates like
"viewerprefix" but omits the userpage counter value), but I have been
unsuccessful .  I modified the following four files (which were the only
files that I could find containing "viewerprefix")

./tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/strc-pag.mkiv
./tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/strc-pag.lua
./tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mult-def.mkiv
./tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/lpdf-mis.lua

Is there something else that needs to be modified that I am missing?

Troy