[NTG-context] Too much space between the text and the beginning of the paragraph with the command \defineenumeration

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 23:54:17 CET 2014

Am 25.02.2014 um 23:48 schrieb Fabrice Couvreur <fabrice1.couvreur at gmail.com>:

> Sorry, but my question is unclear.
> In fact, I created a new environment with the package amsthm in LuaLaTeX like this :
>
> \newtheoremstyle{exa}
>       {\topsep}{\topsep}
>       {}
>       {0pt}
>       {\strut\bfseries}
>       {}
>       {\newline}
>       {\rule[0pt]{1mm}{1mm} \thmname{#1}\thmnumber{ \textup
>       {#2}}\thmnote{ \textnormal{(#3)}}}
>     \theoremstyle{exa}
>     \newtheorem{ex}{Exercice}
>
> I try to do the same with ConteXt.
>

>  correctiondm7_seconde.pdf
>
> @Wolfgang The paragraph should find the following line, and not on the same line of text.

And why had you “location=left” in your code snippet.

> @Peter I do not see what changes adding "inbetween = „.

To avoid such problems it is always recommended to make a minimal example which demonstrates the problem.

\defineenumeration
  [ex]
  [text={Exercice},
   headstyle={\bf\feature[+][f:smallcaps]},
   inbetween={\blank[small]},
   stopper={.}]

\setupbodyfont[pagella]

\starttext