[NTG-context] different page sizes on one sheet

amerke artur.merke at udo.edu
Tue Feb 25 15:32:09 CET 2014

hi wolfgang & list,

what/where would be a good starting point of implementing such a feature
... ?
do i have to hack ConTeXt source code for this or can it be done with a
user defined macro?

my plan for now will be: to produce the pages with ConTeXt and produce
then directly
a PDF file, which will include the generated pages at the right position.

but a pure ConTeXt solution would be nice in the end ...

cheers

artur