[NTG-context] solutions and problems

Xan dxpublica at telefonica.net
Sat Feb 22 18:45:37 CET 2014

No, it does not work.

I have this:

% Questions
\defineenumeration
  [exercici]
  [alternative=serried,text={\startcolor[darkblue]Exercici\stopcolor},stopper={.\space},left={\bgroup},right={\egroup},width=fit,headstyle=\ss,distance=0.25em,width=fit,before={\incrementcounter[resposta]}]

% Answers
\defineenumeration[resposta][headstyle=\ss,text={Solucions de l'exercici \getnumber[exercici]},width=fit,alternative=serried,before={\decrementcounter[resposta]},number=no]

\defineblock[resposta]
\hideblocks[resposta]

% Exercises

\startexercici Bla...
\beginresposta
\resposta (Solucions: \startitemize[a,text] \item D, \item I, \item D, \item No té relació, \item D, \item D, \item No té relació, \item No té relació, \item D.\stopitemize) \par
\endresposta
\stopexercici

\startexercici Bla 2
\stopexercici

\startexercici Bla 3
\beginresposta
\resposta (Solucions: \startitemize[a,text] \item D, \item I, \item D, \item No té relació, \item D, \item D, \item No té relació, \item No té relació, \item D.\stopitemize) \par
\endresposta
\stopexercici

\subject{Answers}

\selectblocks[resposta][criterium=section]

I get \getnumber[exercici] as the last, not the counter of 'exercici' in which I have the answer. How can I do thaT?

Thanks,