[NTG-context] Paragraph - the last line handling

Jan Tosovsky j.tosovsky at email.cz
Sat Feb 22 14:06:37 CET 2014

On 2014-02-19 Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> On 2013-11-23 Hans Hagen wrote:

> > > Wow, exactly! Thanks a lot.
> > >
> > > Sorry for a dumb question, but is there any way how to use it
> > > globally for all paragraphs in my document?
> >
> > no, as i need to think of a decent interface to that (so remind me in
> > a few months)
>
> When this gap (parfillskip) is set in the beginning of the document, it
> is shared for all paragraphs within the document. I was not aware of that.

I've found while this setting in the beginning of the document is applied to
all paragraphs, it is not shared in footnotes.

I am fixing it by repeating this command at the beginning of every footnote,
but I am curious why footnotes are handled differently.

Is it possible to set this behavïour for footnotes globally only once?

Thanks, Jan