[NTG-context] \doifemptyelse

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Thu Feb 20 23:09:56 CET 2014

> Am 20.02.2014 um 21:12 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez:
>> [...]
>> How can I make the first conditional work?
>
> You can’t, markings are only reliable when you use them in the
> header of footer of the page.
>
> To access the values of a heading you can use the \structurevariable
> and \namedstructurevariable commands.

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

My question was about headers, but I didn’t mention it to make a shorter
sample.

The code now is the following:

\setupheadertexts[\hfill\namedstructurevariable{chapter}{title}\hfill]
    [] []
    [\hfill\doifsomethingelse{\namedstructurevariable{section}{title}}
            {\namedstructurevariable{section}{title}}
            {\namedstructurevariable{chapter}{title}}\hfill]

Only a minor detail: is there a more proper way to center both headings?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk