[NTG-context] \completecontent affects text height

Thangalin thangalin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 01:34:00 CET 2014

Thank you Wolfgang!

The header=high and mixed columns works perfectly.

>   \define[1]\IngredientMeasure
>     {\doifsomething{#1}{#1}}

This didn't work. For example, "24 snail" became "24snail" because
there is no measurement involved. I tried using { #!} (extra space),
but it didn't produce the desired result.

After making the changes, I noticed that the column text extends into
the footer:

1. http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=is5cCp94 (works with setup.tex).
2. http://i.imgur.com/n1c6GFK.png

Any ideas how to stop columnar text from overflowing into the footer?

P.S.
In a different theme, the vertical rule extends beyond the text height
into the footer: http://i.imgur.com/XEpGQN5.png  -- I haven't isolated
this issue, but it might be related.

Thank you again!