[NTG-context] Euler with fallback

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at olin.edu
Mon Feb 17 15:29:44 CET 2014

> Put your font definitions before \startcomponent or better put them
> in a environment file and load this file before \startcomponent.

Sorry, I should have said that I had tried that, but it has the same
problem (Euler font for everything).

\usetypescriptfile[euler]

\definetypeface [mainface] [rm] [serif] [pagella]          [default]
\definetypeface [mainface] [tt] [mono]  [dejavu]           [default]
[rscale=0.9]
\definetypeface [mainface] [mm] [math]  [pagellaovereuler] [default]

\setupbodyfont[mainface,10.5pt]

\appendtoks \rm \to \everymathematics
\setupmathematics[lcgreek=normal, ucgreek=normal]

\startcomponent test

\input knuth

\stopcomponent