[NTG-context] Euler with fallback

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at olin.edu
Mon Feb 17 15:12:21 CET 2014

Wolfgang,

Thank you for the preamble.  It works well standalone.

For some reason it doesn't work with components.  I think I've seen this
problem before but can't remember the resolution.  Here's a minimal
example (with 2014.02.14 beta).  The text comes out in Euler.  The same
happens putting the font setup in a project file and referring to it
with \project.

\startcomponent test

\usetypescriptfile[euler]

\definetypeface [mainface] [rm] [serif] [pagella]          [default]
\definetypeface [mainface] [tt] [mono]  [dejavu]           [default]
[rscale=0.9]
\definetypeface [mainface] [mm] [math]  [pagellaovereuler] [default]

\setupbodyfont[mainface,10.5pt]

\appendtoks \rm \to \everymathematics
\setupmathematics[lcgreek=normal, ucgreek=normal]

\input knuth

\stopcomponent