[NTG-context] Pgfplots - passing point coordinates by Lua

Sun Feb 16 20:32:11 CET 2014

Am 15.02.2014 20:38, schrieb Lukáš Procházka:

> fonts           > fallback modern rm 12pt is loaded
> Crds=   (5,15)(20,20)(24,-24)
> Package pgfplots: Error! Sorry, I could not read the plot coordinates
> near '(5,15)(20,20)(24,-24)'. Please check for format mistakes.
> ! Package pgfplots Warning: the current plot has no coordinates (or all
> have been filtered away)...
> "
>
> Any idea from someone more familiar with pgfplots would be appreciated.

As far as I know \addplot scans the coordinates in a way that a
macro is not possible here . However, write your coodinates into an
external file  and read it with

\addplot table {<file.data>};

  That will work.

Herbert