[NTG-context] textwidth in (simple)columns

Hans van der Meer havdmeer at ziggo.nl
Thu Feb 13 14:49:49 CET 2014

With \startcolumn[n=2] the \textwidth appears as the columnwidth, but with \startsimplecolumns[n=2] it stays the full breadth of the page.
Is there a remedy? Changing to \startcolumns is no option because it does not work inside \startframedtext, and \startboxedcolumns is no option because I found cases where (apparently with a clear cause) sometimes material disappeared (I posted here a remark on this sometime ago)

Hans van der Meer